Contact and Access
How to come to the campsite?
The camping le Mas de Mourgues is located in Occitania, in the Heart of the Petite Camargue, “29 Km from Nîmes.
Enjoy an Oasis of greenery between town and beaches.
Tip to get to the Mas de Mourgues :
By plane :
- Access by plane: We are located 25 Minutes by car from the Airport of Nîmes- Garons
- And the Montpelier Méditerranée Airport is less than 35 minutes away from the campsite.
- Marseille Airport 1 hour and 5 minutes
By train :
- We have a train station on Vauvert which is 6 kms from the campsite.
- We have the train at 1 € for Vauvert /Nîmes and Vauvert / Grau du Roi
By Road :
GPS coordinates : N 43°39’15.112″ – E 4°17’44.097″
Camping le Mas de Mourgues Route de St-GILLES D6572 Gallician 30600 VAUVERT
On the A9 freeway take the exit n°26 Aigues Mortes and take direction VAUVERT
And at the exit of VAUVERT direction St-Gilles, the campsite is 6 Kms on your left.
Facing the village of Gallician.
Free shuttle to reach VAUVERT