COVID-19 Information PASS SANITARY
Are you counting down the days? Have you started packing yet? All of us at Flower Camping le MAS de MOURGUES cannot wait to see you!
We are sending you this message to follow up on the recent announcements made by the French Government and the measures taken to stop the COVID-19 pandemic. The law (décret n°2021-955 et n°2021-699) announced on 20th, July 2021 asks all campers 18 and older to provide a “Pass Sanitaire” (Health Pass) at check-in.
In order to be able to fully and freely enjoy your holidays, we will ask that, upon arrival, you provide us with a valid Health Pass (along with your ID/passport) which could be either one of the options below:
- A completed vaccination certificate ;
- Negative results from a RT-PCR or antigenic test (dated under 48h) ;
- Positive results from a RT-PCR or antigenic test taken at least 11 days and up to 6 months prior to arrival, proving a full COVID-19 recovery
- A foreign Health Pass for campers coming from abroad
Good News ! You will only be asked to show that document once, when you check-in. That way you will be able to dive in our pool, feast in our restaurant, partake in all of our fun animations… in other words, you will fully enjoy your stay at Flower Camping ………………………... .
And did you know ? Flower Campings created a FAQ page to answer all the questions you may have on this new process. And as always, feel free to reach out to the campsite team - we’re here for you!
We cannot wait to welcome you and create many happy memories all together!
The Flower Camping le Mas de MOURGUES Team
We are all going through a complex period and we are ready to welcome you, far from the crowds, close to nature, so that you can relax in the heart of our Camargue Gardoise.
Your well-being and your vacations are at the heart of our priorities as well as your safety, we have put in place various elements to welcome you in optimal conditions for a peaceful vacation in complete tranquillity :
Concerning the sanitary protocol
Thanks to our federation and the Flower Campings chain (respecting the Flower Safe + charter), a detailed sanitary protocol will be applicable to all in order to allow you to spend your vacations in complete safety :
- We are following all government guidelines for coronavirus control.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available in the reception area, the snack bar, the swimming pool, the playgrounds and multisport area as well as in the sanitary block.
- Disinfectant and virucidal product is available at the swimming pool and at the snack bar.
- We are strengthening the cleaning and disinfection of common areas.
- We reinforce the cleaning, disinfection and ventilation of the accommodations by insisting on the points of contact with virucidal product (standard EN14476)
- We have adapted the program of animation and parties (number of people, distance, freeze available, ...).
- We favor contactless credit card payments, if possible, with systematic terminal disinfection.
- We have simplified the reception procedures so that you can take possession of your location quickly.
- We respect barrier gestures between employees, providers and vacationers (wearing a mask if distance rules are not respected and in closed common areas such as the toilet block or reception).
- We have set up appropriate signage.
- We have appointed a referent in charge of health safety and a referent covid.
Concerning the services
The Pool area
The pool area is open. The Regional Health Agency requires us to respect 1 person for 4m² of swimming.
So that everyone can enjoy a relaxing moment at the water's edge, we invite you to respect these rules of distance.
The deckchairs are laid out in such a way as to respect the rules of distancing.
According to some experts, "chlorine" eliminates the virus, which is in addition to all the cleaning and disinfection measures that are carried out on a regular basis. In addition to this, we are rigorous in controlling the quality of the pool water by regularly checking the chlorine levels in the aquatic area.
We provide virucidal product for the disinfection of your deckchairs, as well as hydro-alcoholic gel in front of and in the pool area for swimming and relaxing moments in complete peace of mind.
The snack bar of the campsite is open.
In order to respect the rules of distance, we invite you to order your meal in advance.
Tables will be put at your disposal, with a new configuration for moments in couple, family or with friends in all intimacy.
We offer a take-away service if you wish to enjoy your order within your rental.
We provide virucide product for cleaning your table if you wish.
The reception can only accommodate one person at a time, with the mandatory wearing of a mask.
We advise customers to prepare the deposit check in advance, if you have chosen this method of payment.
All public animations
We have always wished for a convivial moment in our animations and activities, with experiences to be lived with family or friends, and this year, we will not depart from this rule.
All of our service providers have a covid commitment charter to ensure your safety while having fun.
For the safety of the children and to ensure them precious vacation memories, we offer the children's club "LES PETITS CAMARGUAIS", 6 days a week, preferably outdoors in high season. Thus the rules of distancing will be respected while having fun.
We ensure the strict application of the sanitary protocol, limiting the number of children, distances, cleaning and disinfection frequencies and we also provide hydroalcoholic gel for a safe time.
See you soon,
The team of Camping Le Mas de Mourgues.