Campsite 30 mn from Arles
Planning a vacation in Arles? The Mas de Mourgues is a 3-star family campsite located only 30km west of Arles in the heart of the Camargue which offers camping pitches surrounded by trees and plants as well as a range of fully equipped and affordable mobile homes.
A warm welcome, a heated swimming pool and many quality services await you at the Mas de Mourgues in Vauvert for your next camping vacation in the Gard.
Mobile home rental near Arles
In addition to its large and shaded pitches for tents or caravans, the Mas de Mourgues offers the mobile home rental Arles. You will be able to choose among 8 rental models close to Arles.
With a surface area ranging from 20m² to 33m², they can accommodate up to 6 people. Each mobile home Arles is perfectly equipped for relaxing vacations in the Camargue.
You will find in each of our mobile homes for rent one, 2, or 3 bedrooms, a living room with equipped kitchenette and television, a covered or semi-covered terrace with garden furniture, a bathroom and separate toilet.
The Arles bungalow rental is also proposed with a bungalow canvas.
Top 10 must-see visits in Arles
A small city whose birth dates back to antiquity, Arles offers treasures to lovers of history and art. Here is a top 10 of the best things to do in Arles.
- The Roman amphitheater is the most visited monument in Arles.
- The ancient theater of Arles, another Roman monument more than 2000 years old.
- The Alyscamps, an incredible necropolis of the Roman Empire that served as a cemetery in the Middle Ages.
- The remains of the Constantin thermal baths, well preserved.
- Cryptoportics, a set of underground galleries.
- The church Saint-Trophime and its cloister dating from the 12th century, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The Van Gogh foundation tells the story of the time spent in Arles by the artist.
- The departmental museum Arles Antique allows you to learn more about life in Roman times thanks to a superb archaeological collection.
- The Réattu museum is home to photographs, paintings and drawings.
- The Rencontres de la Photographie gather every summer the best of world photography with dozens of exhibitions throughout the city. An unmissable event for all photography lovers, not to be missed during your camping vacations in Arles.